Fashion is trendy or latest style of clothing, decor, foot wear, behaviour etc. Not only youngsters almost people of all age love to be fashionable by following latest trends in the market. But do you know the brain behind the fashion and hard work invested by them. Fashion designing is a study programme for wannabe designers. Give your imaginative skills and innovativeness a ground to excel in the world of fashion by attaining expertise in fashion designing. In the absence of formal training that polishes, trains and prepare the raw talent, proficiency is not attained. Moreover it is also vital to take the training from recognised institute having ace faculty and facilities. If you love expressing your creative self or you want to learn the finer details of the design process, than this is the program tailor made for you. If you have an eye for fashion and want to learn the basic art and science of fashion designing, then this is the course designed exclusively for you to bring you closer to the industry. Our approach goes beyond formal teaching as we focus on the fundamentals of incorporating all the necessary tools that help a student develop independent thinking and impactful execution.
Fashion Designer is the profession behind creating new trends in different fields. It is one of the most popular professions these days and numerous students every year join various institutes to become leading fashion designer of the country. Fashion has no boundaries and is amongst few professions having demand all over the globe. Are you also aspiring to be fashion designer? Here is a guide to be a fashion designer.
Eligibility and Procees of Admission in Fashion Course
candidate need to have at least 45% marks in higher secondary as it is an undergraduate programme. The criterion of minimum percentage is differently laid down by distinct institutes. There are two process to get admission in our college :(a)conduct entrance test and interview and their performance in the test is the decisive factor for admission of students. and (b) select students on the basis of percentage obtained in class 12th by them.
Job Prospects after completed Fashion Course
Fashion has a wide scope of employment providing jobs in big fashion houses to commencing own brand and boutique. This course has an extensive scope of jobs with designation as under.
- Fashion designer
- fashion stylist
- attire merchandiser
- Consultant for fashion and coordinators in buying houses.
- Quality, textile and fabric auditor
- Setting up own personalise boutique
- The program emphasizes on practical and industry-oriented methodology and training.
- An intensive course that is driven by a systematic and technical approach, research, creativity and imagination.
- Trains the future fashion leaders to imbibe aesthetic of design and create collections for the consumers.
- Focuses on integral elements of the subject ranging from fabric analysis, understanding principles of design, fashion illustration, pattern-making and garment construction.
- The course abides by the evolving trends, norms, cultural dynamics and innovations of the Indian and International Fashion industry.
- The students will get an opportunity to showcase their collection on the runway.